Friday, February 13, 2009


In 3 hours I’ll be going to Labuan. Packed my stuff hastily, cleaned my room, updated all my fb games *hahaha*. Hope I wont miss a thing. Otherwise I’ll go nuts. It’s been ages since I last went to the island.

Actually I’m not in a good condition to go. I’ve been struck by fever since Tuesday, it’s really killing me. My marker needs some tweak in the trigger (I haven’t done it yet). I got group presentation that carries 10 marks in the evening (not presenting = 0). A meeting on Saturday morning (why they appointed me to write the minutes in the first place). And oh, I left all the office work unfinished. Yahuu!!! it’s dreadful. What a suitable time of the year.

I haven’t sleep yet. Surely I’ll sleep serenely in the ferry. It’s going to be a rough weekend. I hope my teammates can perform, it not going to be straightforward. Hope I chose the right path to go to Labuan Open. Hell, nothing is easy. God made choices so choices can make human go paning.

Signing off