Saturday, February 7, 2009


I came across a website that estimates a blog value after reading ‘coretan seorang bloggers di Tawau’.

Curiously, I run a check on several of my favourite visited blog.


RPK Malaysia todays' blog


Kenny Sias' blog


and of course, the most famous blog in the country, Tun Mahathirs' blog

 Wonder why it got errored?

 

And even Boondocks Barrack

Sorry guys, maybe u can fare better next time

 

Then, I nearly popped my eyes when I saw how much my blog is worth!

 

Wahhh

Its equivalent to a whopping RM 19,072,425.54 (USD1.00 = RM3.61)

Considering those 3 blogs and mine, it is just laughable.

4 comments:

Lucky E11even said...

haha ok apa!!

Lucky E11even said...

astag andy, sama aa value kita pny blog.menipu ni.ahaha.cuba ko try 1x lg..kompom len suda value dia tu.haha.lucu aa.macam2.

AngeL BeaR said...

uinah.....buli tahan...berapa la value blog sa tu...

tomato said...

memang suda test. sama juga. maybe blogspot punya blog value dia lebih tinggi. hmmm