Monday, June 29, 2009
I‘ve been tagged and I wanted to write this one. But time gets the best of me, so I determined to post this in my blog. Instead of doing 25, I’ve decided to add 3 more in celebration of my 28th birthday. So here’s the list of 28 random things about me;
- I can't swim. I’ve tried to learn but it’s hopeless. I’m also afraid of height.
- Smoking cigarette doesn’t appeal me as much as others have. So I’ve lost interest in it. Furthermore I feel dizzy whenever I inhale cigarette smoke.
- I like to eat spicy food.
- I am a discreet person. I never tell other people or talk about other people, only to my close one. Sometimes keeping all these stories can really make me feel like I’m going to burst or something.
- I’m a fan of Arsenal football club since the days of Thierry Henry. His contribution to the club is immense. Since he left, Arsenal has yet to win any major trophy.
- I used to sit for a long time whenever I travel from KK to Tawau by car, to and fro without any pain. Now I can feel the back pain, heartache, cramp etc. whenever I did the journey.
- I used to run 100 meter under 12 second. that was when I was 17 years old.
- I represented my school in chess, basketball and handball during my secondary school. I missed the volleyball team to go for basketball selection.
- I think that Dr. Mahathir Mohamad was the greatest Prime Minister Malaysia ever had.
- I hate public speaking because I pause regularly and always lost my words.
- I like being crafty but I'm not very patient to master it well.
- I learn Mandarin level 1 before. I wanted to Learn level 2 but due to some class mismanagement, the time never came. Maybe in the future I will reconsider. Thinking of taking Spanish level 1 if given an opportunity.
- I was skinny during my teenage days. Somehow no matter how much I ate, I never put on much fat.
- My blood is type A. First donated blood at Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
- It'll take hours for me to write a single paragraph, let alone a whole composition. That's why i started to blog, to sharpen my writing skill.
- I love to visit other places but hate the process of getting there. I don't care for flying or driving to my destination. I get bored driving long distance.
- My favorite all time food is soto :)
- When I was in primary 1, my ambition is to be a lawyer. I turned out to be an engineer instead.
- I was born in Lahad Datu and raised in Kota Kinabalu. But my kampung is at Tawau.
- I’ve drove over 15 cars in my lifetime… still counting. I'm thinking of taking GDL license in the near future.
- I hate chain email and text but love the funny jokes.
- Think Valentine Day is overrated and my favorite day is Sunday.
- My favorite subject is math & favorite number is 7.
- I think that world peace is a utopian thinking. We can never reach that state.
- My dad is my hero and idol. He inspires me in everything.
- If I could have any superhero power, it would be super strength.
- I’m a firm believer in the motto “BERUSAHALAH”.
- I'm grateful with my life!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
COMPETITIVENESS STUDY ON TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY IN SABAH: A CASE STUDY OF EXPRESS BUS
In the current transportation environment, express bus operators need to be competitive in order to survive and prosper. They have to deal with external forces that shape the industry. Hence, express bus operators should to identify how Porter’s five forces influence the business in general. The purpose of this research is to study the competitiveness of express bus operators for Kota Kinabalu-Tawau route. This competitiveness influence the company’s strategy and operation in business. In general, a company that hopes to stay relevant in business must continuously invent new advantages. At the end of this thesis, it is greatly expected to know the competitiveness in the express bus industry.
KAJIAN PERSAINGAN INDUSTRI PENGANGKUTAN DI SABAH: KES KAJIAN BAS EKSPRES
Dalam senario pengangkutan sekarang, pengusaha bas ekspres mesti sentiasa peka kepada persaingan untuk bergerak maju dan mapan. Mereka perlu bersedia untuk menghadapi segala rintangan luaran yang mencorak lanskap industri berkenaan. Secara amnya pengusaha bas ekspres mesti mengenalpasti ‘Lima Kuasa Porter’ yang mempengaruhi perniagaan ini. Tujuan utama kajian ini adalah untuk mempelajari persaingan yang wujud di antara pengusaha bas ekpres bagi laluan Kota Kinabalu-Tawau. Persaingan ini mempengaruhi strategi syarikat dan operasi dalam perniagaan. Secara keseluruhannya, syarikat yang mahu berada lama dalam perniagaan mestilah sentiasa memperbaharui kelebihan yang ada. Diharapkan tesis ini dapat membantu mengetahui persaingan dalam industri bas ekspres.
Lima Kuasa Porter?? hmm.....
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Labels: fb games