Sunday, May 30, 2010
Friday, May 28, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Sabahawks two goals in the early minutes help them to beat visiting team ATM.
After leading, Sabah was force to defend for almost an hour before sealing their victory.
Its a pulsating match with ATM was constantly attacking.
The usual chant 'Referee bodoh'
2-1 the final score
Most importantly, we return with smile in our face...
I attended the Macdev Ronin Clinic in Labuan and stayed at Manikar Resort Hotel. It's located some 20 minutes from the heart of Labuan and situated beautifully beside the beach.
If they ever gonna do well they need to improve on their food..
Sunday, May 16, 2010
So i've decided to do something with my loader and mask. I've nothing against the original color, its just i need a color that can blend well with my attire and importantly, my marker, and certainly stand out on picture :).
Then I did some research and was quite attracted to the picture above, taken from pbnation.
The luxe, rotor and mask does look nice and complement each other.
I also found out there's two way to color your plastic equipment;
The 1st process, imo, is so tedious, and consume time to...
I've decided to do the latter as it is more convenient (i did it before, so i have experience beforehand)
Here's what you need;
* aerosol spray - i recommend Nippon Paint
* muskin tape, industrial type (Not the one you usually use in the office)
* turpentine - to remove unwanted color after spraying
* paper cutter - to cut the muskin tape
* unwanted newspaper
Here's a sticky on how they do it
And here's how I do it...
(Please note that i didn't use sand paper. I'm low on resources so I only use anything I can find in my store)
1. Clean the mask/loader thoroughly. Remove all the residue like sand, etc
2. Let it dry and wipe it cleanly
3. Clean the mask/loader, put the maskin tape on the area you dont want to spray
4. Spray evenly. Put the nozzle 60 cm from the mask/loader. let it dry for a couple hour
5. Spray again for the second layer, make sure you didn't miss a spot
6. Let it dry before removing the musking tape
something different... :)
Friday, May 14, 2010
Saman polis trafik boleh diperiksa melalui kaedah berikut;
- Layari laman web www.myeg.com.my
- Layari laman web www.rilek.com.my
- Pergi ke mana-mana cawangan Trafik Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah yang berdekatan. Kalau di KK ni yang belakang Kolej ATI
- SMS ke Polis Saman (Nombor Kenderaan / Nombor Kad Pengenalan) dan hantar ke 32728
Harap maklumat ini membantu...
sumber dari Polis Cawangan Trafik
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
After battling intensely for 38 weeks, the Juara Dunia 2009/10 fantasy league has finally won by TipTop FC,
owned by manager Lukman Shamsuddin for a total of 1924 points.
On the other hand, i only managed to get no. 13, with a difference of 251 points from the top leader.
Its a rigorous task to change players, week-in week-out just to keep up with others. I did the changes by reading from soccernet, pundit, and other football related reading material/website, besides my usual feel good factor.
But i finally gathered what it takes to climb up the ladder slowly.
Hope to see you guys again next season.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Good news to joggers out there!
The annual Sutera Harbour 7K run is back on July, 10th 2010
This year the theme is 'Run for Fun, Health and Charity'.
U can get the entry form from the SHGCC receptionist or visit the web here